Monday, April 28, 2008

A couple things!

Whoa, I didn't realize there was this much action here as of late. I must check back more often!

Firstly, a news story (on CNN) this morning made me think of a nice Gedankenexperiment to help demonstrate why one person's faith-vs-science is another person's outrage/commonsense/etc.

But I will get back to that later, because that's a much longer post, and I just discovered something I'm much more interested in writing about right now -- my George W. Bush Federal Deficit Enhancement Dividend check (excuse me, "economic stimulus check") is being electronically transferred today, four days early!! Though I don't know why I should be surprised that this cabinet would hemorrhage money out of its coffers before any scheduled decree. (Proof here: http://money.cnn.com/2008/04/24/pf/taxes/Stimulus_checks/index.htm?postversion=2008042512)

That is all. I'm going to go pay some bills now. Whew.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

if i do end up getting a check, i will quintuple it in atlantic city